Make your food special
Get In Touch
If it is the case that the order and products are damaged or incorrect, or something is missing? Let us know. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your email within 48 hours with a solution.
You can return an unopened product ANY time. As long as it is in our system (less than 30 days) we will refund it. Pay Pal is usually 30 days, sometimes longer. Credit cards as well. Don’t sweat the small stuff! We’ve got your back and know you worked hard for your money! If for some reason it has been over 30 days and we cannot issue a refund we will give you store credit or offer an exchange.
All returns should be sent with the original invoice number, name on the order and address.It is not possible to exchange products. Only packages in the original state can be exchanged, but only when it has not been unpacked and opened. You must make a report within 24 hours via email@example.com and return the package within 14 days. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Shipment is always the risk of the sender and this means that Mirnal-es shop is not liable for damaged or lost returns.
If you shipped back a return, send us an email and let us know so we can expect it.
Have a question?
Garlic is a hardy, bulbous, rooted, perennial plant with narrow flat leaves and bears small white flowers and bulbils. The compound bulb consists of 6 to 34 bulblets called ‘cloves’ which are surrounded by a common, thin, white or pinkish papery sheet. Garlic has a strong flavor and taste.
Garlic is used for flavoring various dishes practically all over the world. In United States almost half of the produce is dehydrated for use in mayonnaise products, salad dressings and in several meat preparations. Raw garlic is used in the preparation of garlic powder, garlic salt, garlic vinegar, garlic cheese croutins, garlicked potato chips, garlic bread, etc. Spray dried garlic products, liquid garlic preparations are other products. In India and other Asian and Middle East Countries, garlic is used in pickles, curry powders, curried vegetables, meat preparations etc. Oil of garlic is used as a flavoring agent in soups, canned foods, sauces etc.
The other properties are anti-bacterial, fungicidal and insecticidal. In the area of medicine, it is used for various ailments of stomach, skin diseases. It has wider applications in indigenous medicines and is also considered as highly nutritive.
Health Benefits of Garlic
Health Benefits of Garlic
- Garlic Contains a Compound Called Allicin, Which Has Potent Medicinal Properties
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious, But Has Very Few Calories
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower The Risk of Heart Disease
- Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Garlic May Help You Live Longer
- Athletic Performance Can be Improved With Garlic Supplementation
- Eating Garlic Can Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
- Garlic May Improve Bone Health
- Garlic Is Easy to Include In Your Diet and Tastes Absolutely Delicious
Indian Fresh Garlic/Desi Variety:
Indian Fresh Garlic Peculiarity/Advantages:-
- Indian Garlic is very spicy and aromatic compared to Chinese and other Garlic
- Indian Garlic is best for cooking, pickling, sauce and for other ingredients, etc.
- Indian Garlic is fully natural Garlic, no hybrid varieties.
- Origin: India